THERE FOR YOUR BUSINESS 24/7
Request An Estimate
With over 40 years in business, our technicians have installed systems in OVER 1,100 DENTAL, MEDICAL and SENIOR LIVING facilities. Our experience covers everything from waiting room areas and treatment areas to full facility fit-outs.
Working directly with doctors and builders, every need and DEADLINE is met.
The PRACTICE’S OPENING will not be delayed by Independent Alarm.
What this means for your business is the highest quality installation and cost savings available through our experience and NO MISSED DEADLINES. The sky is the limit with how you can turn the dream of a new practice into a reality.
Call 856-854-9222 or email us using the form on this page to speak with a professional today.
SERVICES OFFERED & SYSTEM OPTIONS / FEATURES AVAILABLE
▪ Once you enlist the services of Independent Alarm for your medical building fit out, rest assured your opening will not be held up by our work. Inspections, building schedules, and grand openings are our specialty!
▪ Customized Solutions: Through a custom consultation process, we work with doctors, physicians, builders, architects, and designers to bring business dreams to life. TVs in the ceiling? Custom sound solutions needed? Just ask!
▪ Nurse Call Systems – Installation, Service, and Certifications: Medical facilities with multiple rooms need to connect nurses with patients. Nurse call systems accomplish this quickly and effortlessly. From small to large systems, Independent Alarm can handle everything from design through annual inspections / certifications.
▪ Telephone Systems: Large or small systems and everything between. Separate sites or offices? Home Offices? New IP Phone systems can handle small or large set-ups at affordable pricing. Everything you need and nothing you don’t.
▪ Fire Systems: Either required by law or simply requested by you, the customer, fire systems are critical in every situation. Multiple system types, monitoring options, and effortless installation processes ensure the safety of your business / building.
▪ Fire System Certifications: Make sure your building’s fire system is up to code and in compliance with local laws. We test and certify systems while providing documentation for the local fire inspector.
▪ Access Control Systems: If you have a need to keep patients out of an area and only allow access to employees, an access control system may be the best solution for you. Key fobs and cards can be set for tiered access by schedule or authority level. Keep your customer’s personal information secure before disaster strikes.
▪ Security Systems: Your practice and building’s security is paramount. The latest technology and equipment will ensure the quickest response time from authorities.
▪ Sound & Video Systems: Enhance the waiting room’s atmosphere or your treatment room’s experience. In wall TV’s, ceiling mounted speakers, whole office audio systems, and custom solutions are just some of the possibilities. Need something simple? We do that too.
▪ Intercom Systems: Room to room communication throughout your medical building can easily be accomplished with intercom systems. Even allowing access into a building can be added to Intercom systems.
▪ Data & Voice Jacks/Cabling: With new building construction or office retrofits, it is a good idea to plan out your office and have cables run while the walls are open. Competitive pricing and quality workmanship ensure that your office’s infrastructure will work for years. Plan ahead now!
▪ Sound Masking: Patient Privacy is very important and you want your offices to ensure that no conversation is overheard in your office. Ask us about putting a sound masking system in today.
ESTIMATE / INSTALLATION PROCESS
▪ Initial Estimate: Meet with a professional consultant to discuss your building’s particular requirements. Having a professional and licensed estimator come to your business will save you money down the road.
Topics covered will include: Systems needed, integration of different systems, building timelines, location of devices, proposal deadlines, and other specifics.
▪ Proposal process: Independent Alarm’s consultant will retreat to the office and develop a proposal for your building. This will be communicated via email or other electronic means.
▪ Installation, Testing, and Tutorial
Over 40 years of experience is behind every healthcare facility job we have done. YOUR BUSINESS is protected 24/7 and your patients can relax with state of the art systems. With an installation from Independent Alarm you will be able to concentrate on what you do best...treating patients! Call us today at 800.322.4231 or use our form to schedule a free business evaluation by one of our experts.
For over 40 years we have installed systems in over 1,100 DENTAL and MEDICAL BUILDINGS including:
- Dental Practices
- Doctor’s Offices
- Outpatient Treatment centers
- X-Ray, Imaging and MRI Centers
Request an Estimate
Get a no pressure estimate with a licensed security expert. Experience the Independent Alarm difference