Why it is Important to Monitor your Alarm System
When it comes to security, every second counts. Alarm, fire, and medical emergency systems are an important part of keeping your family and property safe and alerting you to immediate and serious dangers. But when the alarm sounds, can you be sure someone will be around to hear it and able to respond quickly? Residential alarm monitoring bridges the gap and is the ever-present watchful eye that can be the lifesaving difference in how quickly the appropriate help gets to your home. Independent Alarm partners with COPS Monitoring, one of the most respected and technologically advanced in the industry, which ties your alarm's signal to the appropriate emergency response without delay, even if you are not home or unable to respond to the alarm yourself.
Here is How It Works
- An alarm is detected by a system onsite at a building or home. The alarm sends a signal via telephone lines,
cellular connection or the internet.
- COPS Monitoring receives the signal, verifies the alarm condition, and alerts the authorities (if needed).
- Police, Fire, or EMS are notified and dispatched to the location of the alarm.
Just a Few of the Advantages
- Emergency response can be initiated even if you are asleep, injured, or unconscious.
- When an alarm is activated, it does not depend on neighbors hearing and responding if you are away from home.
- Faster response times.
- 24/7 protection
Security is something you want to get right the first time! Contact us today to find out how...
We have been providing peace of mind since 1978.
Request an EstimateGet a no pressure estimate with a licensed security expert.
Experience the Independent Alarm difference.